Inhale: Stand tall and reach up. Relax shoulders down your back and away from ears even while hands are stretching upwards.
Exhale: Fold forward, reach for your toes.
Inhale: Plant both palms on the ground (bend knees as needed) and look forward, stretching head forward from hips with a straight spine.
Exhale: Step or hop feet back, bringing your body to a plank position (the same position as the beginning of a push-up.)
Inhale: Upward dog.
Exhale: Downward dog. Try to push your heels towards the ground.
Five deep breaths
Inhale: Step or hop feet back to directly behind hands. Look forward, again stretching your spine.
Exhale: Fold forward, drop your head.
Inhale: Stand up, reach up.
Exhale: release arms down.
Three to five times in the morning is a great way to start the day!
- fitabroad likes this
- rhythmic-hoop likes this
- lelledelalla reblogged this from swahiliinscotland
- hi-from-me likes this
- marisolinthesky likes this
- ofwordsandwaltzes likes this
- theejza likes this
- clairegallo reblogged this from -marmalade-skies
- clairegallo likes this
- notskinny-justhappy reblogged this from -marmalade-skies
- -marmalade-skies reblogged this from swahiliinscotland
- agirlnamedjoseph likes this
- tannyandhearts likes this
- dispirits likes this
- paradoxically-free reblogged this from swahiliinscotland
- elsaproblems likes this
- herpderplena likes this
- joerampley likes this
- munster-xo reblogged this from rarebreidscumdumpster
- munster-xo likes this
- rarebreidscumdumpster reblogged this from thunderbird-one
- thunderbird-one reblogged this from swahiliinscotland
- prettyaspeas reblogged this from swahiliinscotland
- encyclopedia-galactica reblogged this from hotcamandcheese
- sentori likes this
- littlefaggotz likes this
- allwegrow likes this
- coolnewfriend likes this
- hotcamandcheese reblogged this from swahiliinscotland
- hotcamandcheese likes this
- schnitzeltown reblogged this from swahiliinscotland and added:
- hi-jynxxx likes this
- swahiliinscotland posted this